The British Polio Fellowship seeks to empower and support all people in the UK living with the effects of Polio and PPS by:
• actively campaigning in support of their rights and needs and those of their carers
• providing information, welfare and support to enable people to live full independent and integrated lives and being the first resource on Polio and Post Polio Syndrome
• supporting a Regional / Branch / Group structure that enables mutual support amongst members to be carried out in a caring and inclusive environment
• raising the profile of The British Polio Fellowship to enhance its effectiveness and to seek out all those who may benefit from our services
• developing world-wide alliances with other Polio and Post Polio groups for the mutual benefit of all our members
The British Polio Fellowship is committed to supporting and developing its staff and volunteers to the most effective use of its resources.