Information and support
We are available five days a week and provide the most up-to-date information and support on aspects of living with Polio and PPS.
All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence and are not passed on to anyone else within The Fellowship or elsewhere, unless permission is given.
We can give information about:
- Issues relating to living with Polio and PPS
- Disability benefits and rights
- Healthcare professionals with an interest in Polio/PPS
- Polio vaccinations
- Useful guides, publications, websites and other information resources
- Other organisations that may be of use in particular situations
We have a wide range of information leaflets and factsheets that can be sent to you upon request.
Support Services contributes articles to The Fellowship’s magazine for members, the bulletin. We are always open to suggestions for topics for future issues.