All members of the company have received or will be receiving ballot papers to vote in the Trustee election. If you do not receive a ballot paper by 17 July 2016 and you believe you are entitled to one please contact us at Central Office.
It has come to our attention that some people are not following correct procedures on the ballot paper, and it is important that the correct procedure is followed to ensure every vote is counted. Ballot paper not filled out correctly will be deemed “Spoilt”.
For clarification, the procedure is as follows.
1. Please read the biographies submitted by the candidates.
2. Mark an X by the names of your preferred candidates. You may vote for up to 5 candidates.
3. If you vote for more than 5 candidates your ballot paper will be deemed “Spoilt” and will not be counted.
4. For your vote to be counted, you must fill in and return the voting statement with your ballot paper.
5. Make sure you have completed your name and address and sign.
6. Place your completed ballot form in the small envelope and seal.
7. Place the small envelope in the larger envelope with the voting statement. This will be used to ensure only valid members can vote and to ensure your vote remains anonymous.
British Polio Fellowship
The Xchange, Wilmington Close,
Watford, Herts WD18 0FQ
A stamp is not required but if you use one it will save the charity money.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us
The Central Office Team.