If you are living with the late effects of Polio or PPS you may have found it difficult to find affordable travel insurance – or even get insured. Our insurance partner, Fish Insurance, offers a specially designed travel insurance policy which provides annual or single trip insurance cover with no age limit.*
For more information visit www.fishinsurance.co.uk/bpf or call 0333 331 3844 to speak to one of their friendly UK based team.
Some of the offers available include:
UK Holiday Cancellation
Fish Insurance’s holiday cancellation insurance has been specifically designed for holidays in the UK to protect travellers against the cost of the holiday in case of unforeseen eventualities.
- Holiday cancellation and curtailment including loss of deposit
- Insure the whole travelling party
- Premiums are based on the cost of the holiday, not the age of the traveller or the condition
- No need for medical screening
Please call 0333 331 3844 to get a quote or find out more about UK Holiday Cancellation
Prosthetics & Orthotics Insurance
Both prostheses and orthoses can be vital to living life to the full. However, they can be costly to replace, which is why Fish Insurance has introduced the UK’s only specialist insurance for artificial limbs.
Many people rely on orthotic devices to address neuromuscular and skeletal issues and better control, enhance or enable their mobility. We provide cover for everything from braces for the spine and upper and lower limbs to specially designed or adapted footwear.
- Up to £2m Public Liability cover
- New-for-old settlements
- Worldwide insurance, including baggage handler cover
- Covers any prosthetic valued up to £55,000
- Multiple-policy discount when you insure more than one device
- Includes up to £2m public liability cover
- Covers your device for accidental damage, fire, theft storm and flood damage as well as third party liability
- Worldwide cover including damage by baggage handlers
For more information about the above or any other fantastic offers visit www.fishinsurance.co.uk/bpf or call 0333 331 3844.
* Limitations and exclusions apply to all Fish Insurance policies.
^ Calls to 0333 numbers are usually chargeable at a local rate from both UK landlines and mobile phones. These calls are usually included within network providers’ “free minutes” packages.
The British Polio Fellowship is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales (5294321). and a registered charity in England and Wales (1108335) and in Scotland (SC038863). British Polio Fellowship is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Fish Insurance, a trading name of Fish Administration Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activities only. Fish Administration Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company no 4214119. Registered office: 12 Sceptre Court, Sceptre Way, Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 6AW.